Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 9th


September 9th, 2009

Dion picked up some furniture from my mom yesterday. A dresser for Nicholas, an old desk that we will find a use for I am sure, and some fans. But, the thing I am most excited about is this end table. In the basement we are still working though our mess issues. There are still a lot of boxes to unpack, and things to put away, but it is coming along. I now have an office that is divided in two parts, one with a desk and computer where I can work, and one with a sewing machine and lots of table space to do crafts. Just out side the door of my office, between the "adult" space and the "kid" space there is a little nook that is kind of weird, and we haven't really known what to do with. Now it is so comfy with this chair (one of the first pieces of furniture Dion and I purchased together... my "grading" chair), a light sitting on the lovely end table, and curtains around it that can be closed to block out whatever else is going on, or opened so that I can feel part of things while I work (or knit as the case may be). Also, as a side note, though this is not our most comfortable guest space, this chair is a twin size hide-a-bed, and with the curtains closed it is quite private.

No comments:

Post a Comment