Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 4th

Janary 4th, 2010

We have been playing games in the evening recently. A while ago I got a harry potter version of clue. It never got unwrapped. Dion and I got it out yesterday, and realized that we really needed three people. So since Jonathan was still awake we invited him to play with us.

News Flash... you really need to read to play clue. Joanthan can read, you know, small words, simple sentences, normal fonts... but he doesn't do so well with weird words like impedimentia, and bellatrix lestrange... so he kind of struggled. And ruined the game when he accidently flipped his record sheet over halfway through and told me he didn't have a card that he did... we live we learn.

So tonight we tried again. We got the fire going and set up. It was great fun. He did much better, learned from all of his mistakes and it was quite a good and close game. I am so excited that he is getting old enough to play games with us! Everyone in my family knows how much I love to play games... I remember begging when I was young because no one wanted to play quite as long or as frequently as I wanted to. Thank goodness I have a mini me to play with!

P.S. As a sad side note, Marley has to go in his cage while we play. He has a tendency to walk by and destroy the game with his tail!


No comments:

Post a Comment