Friday, October 2, 2009

September 30th

September 30th, 2009

So this picture was technically taken on October 1st, really early in the morning... but it was really really early so I am going to count it as a September 30th picture.

Dion gets up and leaves for work at about 4 am. Sometimes that wakes Nicholas up and he wanders in and sleeps in Dion's spot for the rest of the night.

In this case just a few minutes after Dion left I looked over and saw Nicholas and Marley curled up together. I thought it was so cute I snuck out to get my camera. Marley heard my purse open and came running. So I set my camera down in our bedroom and went to the bathroom to go pee. When I came out this is what I found. Three bodies sleeping in my bed! Three bodies, none of which belonged in my bed, looking very comfy.

This time at least Marley didn't get up, he just looked and the camera.

Jonathan was just pretending to be asleep, so I sent him back to his bed, and kicked Marley out, and went back to sleep for the rest of the "night."

No comments:

Post a Comment